30200 Overseas Hwy #4, Big Pine Key, FL 33043
1) Beach Yoga- Bring your yoga mat, bug spray, and sense of adventure! Meet Sere at Loggerhead or Caloosa Beach, call ahead.
2) Paddle Fit- Get ready to work-it-out and get on course! This is an integrative blend of aquatics, aerobic & anaerobic conditioning with Nancy.
3) Paddle Paint- AVAILABLE July 2nd for the first time! Practice the integration of color and express your true Self with our intern Alle Wilkie. Ms. Wilkie is a recent graduate from Capital University with a degree in Art Therapy and is perfecting her methods off-shore! Let’s have fun!
4) Paddle Yoga Therapy- Sere teaches the sport of SUP, connects you with the ecosystem & your Self while releasing all tension from the body on-board.
5) Beginner’s SUP edu & Rentals- This is where beginner’s become teachers and “I can’t” turns into “I can”. Available on-site, drop-ins welcome, you need no experience. We have all size boards, paddles, life jackets ect and will spend some time with you to make sure you are proficient on the board.
6) Brew Yoga- Beer tasting, sponsored by the Islamorada Beer Company, & yoga w/Sere at the Paddle Shop on Big Pine Key.
7) Meditation with Jay- Short visits, long visits, donations not necessary…just come!
8) Paddle Glow- Radiate in the back country during the sunset & moon rise with your Serenity Eco Guide. Please bring a headlamp & bug spray.